Jessica Jewellery Design Trade Information
If you are interested in placing a wholesale order, please contact Jessica for an up to date trade price list.
Terms and conditions.
- First order is on a Pro forma basis, with a 30% initial deposit at point of ordering.
- Minimum order 12 pieces.
- For postal orders, postage and packing charges will apply.
- All cheques should be made payable to ‘Jessica Jewellery Design’.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time.
- Details of any items missing, damaged or broken must be reported verbally within 4 days of delivery and confirmed in writing within 7 days.
- Goods will not be accepted for return unless previously reported and agreed with Jessica Jewellery Design.
- All returns are made at the buyers expense.
- All pendants come with 16” Sterling Silver Omega wire (available in 18” on request). The colour wires are Nylon coated stainless steel with silver clasp, standard 16” length (custom length on request). Clasps/fixings may vary slightly from those shown.
- Earrings with hoops come with Sterling Silver fixings; all other wire earrings use silver wire, which is not hallmarked.
- Cufflinks are made with hallmarked Sterling Silver fixings.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The nature of the printing process assures that no two pieces are identical; items and images may vary from those shown.
- Colours and designs will alter slightly from piece to piece as each item is handcrafted.
- All designs and images are protected by the laws of international copyright and remain the sole property of Jessica Sherriff, Jessica Jewellery Design.
- Acrylic and other plastics are prone to damage when brought into contact with solvents including but not limited to perfume, insect repellent, aerosols, hair spray, hand creams and sun tan lotions which should be avoided on the area the jewellery is to be worn.
- The jewellery should also be protected from extended exposure to strong natural or artificial light as this can cause changes in colour.